I haven’t shared a recipe in a while so here we go! This lovely creation was made on a whim, super easy to make, yummiful nutritious, and vegan. 🙂
Gather up the following organic ingredients:
* 1 cup steamed rice (I used basmati)
* 1 can black beans (pre-cooked/canned)
* 1 diced roma tomato
* chopped lettuce of your choice (romaine and leaf in this case)
* 2 Tbl. dried seaweed flakes
* 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
* 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
* chopped cilantro (much as you like)
* Tofutti sour cream
Rinse beans well, place in saucepan and add water to cover beans. Add the cumin, turmeric powders, dried seaweed and heat on low-med till seaweed hydrates and expands; stir well. Add salt & pepper or other seasonings of choice.
Place the rice, beans, tomato, lettuce, cilantro in a bowl, top with vegan sour cream, put a little chips on the side if you like, and enjoy!!